Registration is now open! Click HERE to register.
Cost: $115/child/week (The week of August 4-6 is $95/child/week)
After much consideration, the Riverview Community Centre Summer Camps plan to return this Summer.
Due to Covid-19, the camps will look different this year.
- This year’s camps will be for children 5-12 years old. 3-4 year old children may be accepted on a case-by-case basis. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
- We will be operating at a smaller capacity so space is limited
- The camps will be Monday – Thursday. There will be NO camp on Fridays as our staff will use this day to clean and sanitize the facility. This is in addition to the regular cleaning and sanitizing that will be done throughout the camp days.
- Camp programming will be 9AM-4PM. The drop-off period will begin at 8AM and the pick-up period will end at 5PM.
- Unlike previous years, field trips are not included in the planning or in the registration fees. Field trips may be added at a later date.
- Parents will be required to assist in screening their children every day by signing a declaration form indicating their child’s temperature and that their child is not showing any symptoms of Covid-19
- We will be practicing social distancing at key times during the day (i.e. lunch and snack time), however, the children may not be required to social distance during play times as it is too difficult to manage. Parents who are not comfortable with this approach should not register for this camp.
- In the past, much of the free play time is spent outside at the wading pool and in the playground. Please note that the wading pool at Riverview CC is not scheduled to open along with the other wading pools scheduled to open July 3. At this time, we do not have any indication of when our wading pool will be opened.
All precautions are subject to change as public health guidelines change in response to the Covid-19 pandemic.
The schedule below is subject to change:
July 13-16, 2020
July 20-23, 2020
July 27-30, 2020
August 4-6, 2020
August 10-13, 2020
August 17-20, 2020
August 24-27, 2020
Reminder that camps are Monday – Thursday. Staff will use Friday’s to clean and sanitize the facility.
In person registration will not be accepted this year.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.