Hello Riverview Community…
Are you looking for a fun and fulfilling way to spend part of your day?
Come and join our team here at Riverview Montessori located at 170 Ashland Ave – WE ARE HIRING!!
We would love to find a caring, compassionate, and energetic individual to assist with our walking program and help supervise our lunch program between the hours of 11:15-1:15, Monday- Friday. This position would require that an individual:
- Supervise and walk a small group of children (between the ages of 3-6) to and from our centre
- Assist with lunch time supervision, preparation, and clean up
- Be self motivated, patient, and reliable with a strong work ethic
- Possesses the ability to work professionally with children and other members of the team
- Possesses a strong understanding of child development
- Good communication skills and ability to apply appropriate guiding techniques and behaviour management
- Must hold or be willing to obtain a criminal record check and child abuse registry check
- Must have or be willing to obtain a current first aid with level C CPR certification
- Must have or be willing to obtain their CCA (Childcare Assistant) certification
- Must have or be willing to complete a recognized 40-hr course related to early childhood education within the first year of employment
- Montessori training and/or experience is an asset
- Experience working with children with additional support needs is an asset
We are also ALWAYS looking for Substitutes as well!!
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org