We’re getting ready to start on our next line of Riverview merch, and we need your help. We’re looking for design submissions from the community for our ‘save the rink’ hoodie fundraiser.
Submissions should feature the rink, and ‘save the rink’ messaging.
Funds raised from the sale will go to help maintain and upgrade the community centre’s rinks.
The screen printing technique that our partner We Heart Winnipeg will be using allows for only one solid colour.
To the right is a look at our last design to give you an idea of what a single-colour design might look like.
When we submit the final design to the printers it will have to be as a vector file or a high-quality image file format at a resolution of 300 dpi. If you need help digitizing a traditional piece or converting your file to the correct format, we can help.
Submissions must be made by October 12th, at which point we will post the top submissions to our social media where our audience will vote choose the final winner by vote from October 13-15.
The pre-sales for the hoodie will then open up from October 18th-29th on https://weheartwinnipeg.shop/, with final orders delivered by Christmas.
The winner will have their design featured on the hoodie, and will win a free hoodie featuring the design.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to email@example.com
- Designs must feature the rink
- Designs must feature text with ‘save the rink’ messaging
- Files must be vector based, or a high resolution image file
- Submissions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 12th
- Top submissions selected by community centre staff will be shared to Riverview Community Centre’s social media platforms where the general audience will vote for the final design from October 18-29
- The winner will receive one free hoodie featuring their design