We are now collecting donations for the annual garage sale!
In anticipation of being able to host our annual sale this fall, we are now starting to collect donations at the RVCC!
Due to COVID-19, the process is a little different this year. Please familiarize yourself with our new guidelines below:
- For the time being, donations will be accepted via contactless drop off. Please leave your donations at the front door between 1-8PM Monday – Friday and we will collect it.
- All donations will be cleaned and sanitized before we price and organize the items.
- While we anticipate that an in-person sale will happen in the fall, we may sell some donations online throughout the rest of the Summer. We will promote anything we list through our blog and social media accounts. If you aren’t already, please consider following us on Instagram @riverviewcc and like us on Facebook.
- If you have been in contact with anyone known to have COVID-19, please refrain from donating at this time
- We will NOT be accepting donations of clothing, shoes and fabric this year due to COVID-19 precautions
- Please remember that our other standard restrictions still apply: we cannot accept magazines, encyclopedias or text books, TVs, tires, computers, child car seats, mattresses, sofas, or broken items, as these items do not sell at a garage sale.
- While we will be cleaning and sanitizing all items as best we can, all purchases are final and at the buyer’s own risk.
We will post the in-person sale date here and promote it in our blog and on social media as soon as we have a date.
For any questions, please contact our organizers below:
Steve Lennon (204) 781-6549, Kathy Larson (204) 452-8509, and Cathy Land (204) 478-0570.