In consultation with public health, the RVCC will be hosting the annual garage sale on Saturday October 17 from 9AM-3PM!
To keep everyone safe, there will be several safety measures taken including but not limited to:
- Indoor capacity will be limited to 10 people at a time.
- A queue line will be formed outside the front door and along the side of the club, as needed.
- Masks are mandatory inside the club. The RVCC will offer disposable masks for those that need one as well as disposable gloves for anyone wanting to wear gloves.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be set up throughout the sale.
- It will be one-way traffic through the sale to help with social distancing
- Contactless payment will be available via The Square.
The deadline for donations is Monday October 12. Please familiarize yourself with our new guidelines below:
- For the time being, donations will be accepted via contactless drop off. Please leave your donations at the front door between 10-5PM Monday – Friday and we will collect it.
- All donations will be cleaned and sanitized before we price and organize the items.
- If you have been in contact with anyone known to have COVID-19, please refrain from donating at this time
- We will NOT be accepting donations of clothing, shoes and fabric this year due to COVID-19 precautions
- Please remember that our other standard restrictions still apply: we cannot accept magazines, encyclopedias or text books, TVs, tires, computers, child car seats, mattresses, sofas, or broken items, as these items do not sell at a garage sale.
- While we will be cleaning and sanitizing all items as best we can, all purchases are final and at the buyer’s own risk.
For any questions, please contact our organizers below:
Steve Lennon (204) 781-6549, Kathy Larson (204) 452-8509, and Cathy Land (204) 478-0570.