Outdoor pickleball season is finally here! We have four courts/lines painted on our new outdoor paved rink as well as the two tennis courts, meaning sessions will now be weather dependent.
Riverview staff set-up nets as well as provide balls and paddles for use during scheduled sessions on the rink. We’ve also added pickleball lines to our outdoor tennis courts, which are always open, and free to use with your own equipment.
Outdoor sessions (nets, balls, paddles provided) are being held:
Saturdays 10:30 am-1 pm
Mondays 10 am-12 pm & 6:30-8:30 pm
Thursdays 10 am-12 pm & 6:30-8:30 pm
Riverview Pickleball Rules and Play Format
1. The cost per session is $5 drop in. 10 pack pass cards are available for $40. You must find and pay a staff member before you play.
2. Please use the registration buttons/links on this page for these sessions. It helps inform staff how many nets to set up as well as for participants to coordinate games.
3. Sessions are open court format; in the event that people are waiting to play, please relinquish the court and/or work them in upon finishing your game. This is to allow everyone an equal opportunity to play and encourage mixing of teams.
4. Sessions are currently limited to a maximum of 24 participants (16 playing , 8 waiting for next open court).
5. Skill level is Novice-Intermediate. Please be respectful. Allow everyone an opportunity to play and grow the game in our community.
Beginner and intermediate clinics will be offered periodically throughout the season. Below is an overview of what will be covered:
Beginner Clinic: Basic rules of the game, safety and etiquette, court positioning, shot types/terminology, practice, round robin play, questions and feedback.
Intermediate Clinic: Play strategy, court awareness, shot selection, practice drills/games, questions and feedback. Note players registering for the intermediate clinics should already have a good understanding of the game and be looking to take their play to the next level.
Clinic or advanced play inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be scheduled based on interest.
We also have a dedicated pickleball convener email setup, if you have questions, comments, or suggestions, please send an email to email@example.com
Registration for Sessions and Clinics