6:00 – 8:00 pm
Are you a LEGO enthusiast eager to add a new set to your collection? Are you excited for some fun and challenging LEGO activities?
Look no further! Lego Swap is your go-to destination for an exciting LEGO swap event that will give you an opportunity to find your next exciting set!
If you bring an old set to donate, you will obtain a set donated from a fellow participant.
Don’t have a set you’d like to part with?
We have you covered!
Participate in some fun and exciting LEGO challenges, including:
- Win a prize for building the longest 2×4 bridge with the fewest number of blocks
- Create a LEGO-dot-art Masterpiece
- Escape from a LEGO escape room
Participate in exciting building challenges throughout the event. Put your creativity to the test and compete for fun prizes. Whether you’re a seasoned builder or a novice, these challenges are designed to bring out the best in every LEGO enthusiast.
Here are some of the sets up for grabs:
How to Participate:
- Register Online: Secure your spot by registering online. This helps us plan for a smooth and enjoyable event for everyone.
- Prepare Your LEGO sets to trade: Gather LEGO sets that you’re willing to trade. Make sure to bring sets, in ziploc bags that are complete, clean, and with their instruction booklet.
- Bring in your sets: Try to bring your sets to trade to the community centre by Wednesday, March 6, or bring them in on the day of the event.
- Spread the Word: Share the excitement! Invite your friends, family, and fellow LEGO enthusiasts to join the fun. The more, the merrier!